The Vango Beta 350XL CLR is a three person versatile tent that is great for weekends and expeditions and it has now had the bedroom compartment darkened to reduce early morning light.
The Beta XL range has very generous porch areas with linked in groundsheet, spacious sleeping section and outer first or all in one pitching, to keep your sleeping area protected from the rain making it ideal for family getaways or a few days camping with friends.
The Vango Beta 350XL Tent also has well thought out details such as inner pockets for stowing personal possessions, a lantern hanging point and breathable fabric inners making this a great tent.
This tent has long been a favourite for family, weekend and group camping and now the inner tent has been darkened further with Vango's new "Nightfall Bedroom" inner tent to reduce the amount of early morning light so that you can have a little lie in while you are enjoying your camping trip!
The CLR, or Colour range of tents from Vango are a step forward in the use of recycled and repurposed materials. The coloured trims around the doors, along the pole sleeves or guyline points are offcuts from the manufacturing process which would have previously ended up in landfill. Vango have specially sourced these offcuts and guarantee the performance of the fabrics to meet their high standards.
- Waterproof, reliable and durable Sentinel Eco Flysheet
- Waterproof to 3000mm HH
- Robust and hardwearing waterproof PE groundsheets
- Factory taped seams
- Breathable "Nightfall" polyester inner tent
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets
- Part mesh inner door
- Linked-In porch groundsheet
- Large Diamond Clear PVC windows
- Colour coded PowerFlex fibreglass poles
- TBS ®II Tension Band System ensures stability in adverse conditions
- High visibility guylines and reflective webbing pegging points
- Lantern hanging point in the living area and inner tent
- Oversized fast pack tent bag with compression straps
- Approved by The Scout Association
- Fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912
- Capacity: 3 Person
- Pitching time: 15mins
- Pack size: 65 x 25cm
- Weight: 6.6Kg