The Hiker Micro Crew Midweight Cushioned Sock, or 1466 as it's otherwise known is the iconic Darn Tough Sock. It is probably the best walking sock you'll ever slip onto your feet!
Featuring a soft and luxurious blend of merino wool, nylon and Lycra, the 1466 feels every bit as good on the 100th mile as it does on the first. It also features a performance fit, which hugs the foot, minimising the chance of slipping, bunching or blisters.
Tall enough to peak over the top of a regular walking boot, the Hiker Micro Crew Midweight Cushioned Sock is cuchioned throughout the whole of the underside of the foot as well as up and over the heel. If you're a keen walker looking for th every best, then look no further.
Sock Weight: Midweight
- Sock Cushioning: Cushioned
- Sock Height: Micro Crew
- Micro crew socks average 8.5 inches from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 inches above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort
- Our 1903 is one iconic sock We've made improvements along the way, because that's what we do, but you can't argue with a classic
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal
- We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren't the longest lasting socks you've ever owned, return them for another pair
- Height: Micro Crew
- Weight: Midweight
- Cushion: Cushioning underfoot and covering the achilles
- Materials: 61% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex