The Darn Tough Women's Aurora OTC Lightweight Socks are a classic ski sock with a drop needle patterning for a smooth fit and complete comfort from toes to calf.
Depicting the magical Aurora Borealis, or Northen Lights, this is a resplendent sock that feels just as good as it looks. Always guaranteed for life, always Merino Wool, this is a sock that will keep you warm and cozy no matter what. Made in Vermont, USA, where the most common northern light these socks will see is a headlamp on a pre-dawn ski track.br>
- Women's Over the Calf socks average 16.25 inches from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the lower leg to just below the knee
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture keeping rider's feet warm and dry
- Lightweight socks balance breathability with responsive temperature regulation to keep riders comfortably in their boots all day
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren't the longest lasting socks you've ever owned, return them for another pair
- Materials: 54% Nylon 42% Merino Wool 4% Lycra Spandex