The Fjallraven Kanken Re-Wool is a special edition of the classic Kanken. The back panel, base, pockets and lining are in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S, as is the seat pad that is stored in the main compartment. The wool is a special recycled wool, which means this bag has a great sustainability story, as well as looking great! We especially love the Red and Black check version.
The Fjallraven Kanken Re-Wool is something a little different and really stands out when next to 'standard' Kankens!
- Robust Melton fabric made from recycled wool
- Pockets, back panel, base and lining in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S
- Textile shoulder straps and handles at the top
- Comes with a seat pad that is stored in a pocket in the main compartment
- Name label inside the main compartment
- Dimensions: 36x28x12cm
- Volume: 16 litres
- Weight: 533g