Fully waterproof, fully windproof and generously insulated, the Fjallraven Nuuk Parka is the perfect companion this Winter. With a long length that reaches down to the thighs, the Nuuk Parka (formerly known as the Yupik Parka) provides excellent protection from the elements.
Fjallraven's proprietary Hydratic waterproof membrane has been chosen for this jacket, resulting is brilliant levels of protection. Supreme Microloft insulation has been packed into the parka for a soft, and cosy feel on a crisp winter morning. The Nuuk Parka is warm enough to see you through the very depths of winter with ease!
Other features include a fleece-lined hood with a metal wire brim to keep draughts out, and a detachable faux fur edging which helps to keep further chilly winds at bay. With eight useful pockets, you'll have plenty of room for phones, wallets, keys and other essentials.
- Waterproof and breathable Hydratic lining (10000mm) keeps you bone dry
- Supreme Microloft insulation provides unmatched warmth
- Storm hood with metal wire and detachable faux fur edging keeps chilling winds at bay
- Top-loading bellows pockets, and extra openings at the sides
- Large zippered chest pockets, with extra pockets with flaps on top
- Two inside zippered pockets and two large mesh storage pockets
- Formerly known as the Yupik Parka
- Weight: 1820g (Size M)
Fantastic Parka, very nice cut it is long in the body but is not restrictive. keeps you very warm in the cold, I went for a 5km walk and was sweating so would only wear a base layer unless in sub zero conditions. 10 out of 5 if carlsberg made Parkas they would make them just like this :-)
The parka speaks for its self, great fjallraven quality as expected. Service from outdoorgear was outstanding. Fastest dispatch and fastest postage I’ve ever had from any online company. Will 100% use outdoorgear in the future .