Premium winter lined trousers, made from a stretch fabric - whats not to love?
The Fjallraven Women's Abisko Winter Stretch Trousers tick all of the boxes and make for the perfect winter walking trousers. Made from a double-weave, four-way stretch fabric ensure these trousers offer excellent range of motion, whether you're hiking, scrambling or simply walking the dog!
The brushed inner makes them both warm and extremely comfortable and a must have on any winter walk! The high waisted fit and part elasticated waistband enhance comfort even further, whilst zippered pockets ensure there's plenty of space for keys, a phone or other small valueables.
- All-round, soft-shell trekking trousers for cold conditions
- Soft, warm, stretchy fabric with a brushed inside
- Recycled nylon, polyester and elastane blend with a PFC-free DWR
- Articulated knees and elasticated waist giving excellent freedom of movement
- Zippered hand pockets and leg pocket
- Weight: 429g (size 38R)
Ordered these and returned first pair as i had ordered regular length which were too long, they are lightly fleeced inside and extremely comfortable and nice and loose on legs, there was a fault with short length that was sent to me and when i contacted outdoor gear, they were replaced without any hassle, first time ordering from this company and have to say their communication is one of the best i have ever received, they practically reply immediately and sort out any query promptly