An ergonomic and robust pack, the Fjallraven Keb 72 Trekking Rucksack is ready for adventures all year round. Specially fitted for a womens body, the Keb 72 features the award winning and environmentally conscious birch wooden frame, which carries heavy loads with ease.
The bag utilises Fjallraven's propriotory Bergshell fabric on the sides and base. This fabric is extremely hard wearing and offers outstanding water resistance on this high abraision areas. The rest of the pack is made from G-1000 Heavy Duty Eco S, the latest fabric in the range. This combination of hardwearing fabrics ensures the pack performs in the harshest of environments.
- Women's specific fitting
- Durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton
- Base and sides in waterproof Bergshell fabric made from recycled nylon
- Fjallraven's unique wooden frame reduces CO2 emissions by 90%
- Comfortable, robust carrying system with adjustable back length
- Attachment points for skis and ice axes/poles as well as loops for a toboggan
- Dimensions: 73 x 27 x 24cm
- Volume: 72 Litres
- Weight: 2750 g
- Rain cover included