Light and compressible down jacket for chilly winter outings, perfect as a convenient reinforcement garment over a shell jacket. Ethically produced down, recycled polyamide and PFC-free impregnation also make it a sustainable choice. 100% recycled polyamide. Pliant, wind and water-resistant fabric. Double layers of fabric on the shoulders, rear and lower sleeves. Padded with high-quality ethically produced down. Stitch-through down channels. Adjustable hood. Two zippered hand pockets. Security pocket inside the right pocket. Inside pocket with zipper. Two inside storage pockets. Two-way zipper with inside protective flap. Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Lightweight and highly compressible down jacket
- Great as a reinforcement layer on top of or underneath a shell jacket in cold conditions
- Made from light, recycled polyamide with fluorocarbon-free DWR, and with double layers of fabric on the shoulders, back and lower sleeves
- Padded with premium-quality ethically produced down in stitch-through channels
- Well-fitting, adjustable hood
- Weight: 470g (Size S)