The Craghoppers Kiwi Classic Trousers are our top selling trousers by far. They're jam packed with the latest fabrics, technologies to ensure these trousers are the best you'll ever use!
The peached polyester cotton construction protects against harmful UV rays, whilst being incredibly soft against the skin. The construction also features Craghoppers' Nosi Defence technology to ensure biting insects are kept at bay.
The Smartdry Eco treatment ensures water runs right off the fabric. The treatment is chemically bonded to the fabric so is highly durable and totally PFC free so environmentally friendly.
With 9 practical pockets and comfortable, relaxed fit, the Craghoppers Kiwi Classic Trousers are engineered for a life in the outdoors. Kiwis put other premium brands well and truly in the shade.
Approximately 28 bottles were recycled to make this product!
- Reinforced seat and knees
- Nosi Defence keeps biting inspects at bay
- Solarshield protects against harmful UV rays
- Smartdry Eco ensures water runs right off the fabric
- Part elasticated waist at sides with belt included
- 9 pockets in total
- Mobile phone pocket
- O/S map pocket
- Zipped security pocket
- Heel tape
- UPF 40+ sun-protection
- Materials: 65% Recycled Polyester/35% Cotton
- Weight: 465g