The Craghoppers Women's Classic Kiwi II Trousers are lightweight and easy to wear walking trousers that have a water repellent finish and offers you an excellent level of protection from the sun making them ideal for enjoying a great day out walking and travelling all year round.
These Kiwi Trousers have Craghopper's own SmartDry finish to repel water and stains to keep your clothes drier and more comfortable for longer.
Easy to care for and with a permanent sun protection fabric that offers UV protection up to UPF50+, these trousers are ideal for travelling and exploring in!
With an impressive 6 pockets, including 3 zipped pockets and a hidden mobile phone pocket, you will be able to keep your essentials close to hand and the relaxed fit of these trousers, part elasticated waist and webbing belt will ensure that you are comfortable throughout your adventure!
- Lightweight poly/cotton NosiDefence fabric with DWR finish
- SmartDry Eco water repellent fabric
- Sun protection up to UPF50+
- Wash&Wear easy care fabric
- Part elasticated waist
- 2 hip pockets
- 1 zipped hip pocket
- 1 zipped back pocket
- 1 button leg pocket (with elasticated pocket inside)
- Heel tape
- Relaxed fit
- PFC free
- Fabric composition: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Weight: 325g