For expeditions in cold and remote regions, you need dependable quality kit. The Fjallraven Keb Expedition Down Jacket is one of the warmest down jackets in the range and has been designed with reliable functionality during winter activities in mind.
The pliant, wind and water-resistant fabric sheds snow and ice. Insulated baffles keep warmth in and suspenders let you keep the jacket on without using the sleeves to make sure it doesn't blow away in windy conditions. Padded with high-quality ethically produced down with high quality box wall construction to reduce cold spots. The shoulders and lower arms are often vunerable to moisture biuld up and/or compression from packs. Fjallraven have used synthetic insulation in these areas to keep them functioning well. Double layers of fabric on the shoulders, hood, cuffs and rear help with abrasion resistance, whilst the inside of the jacket is reinforced against wear from a climbing harness. The hood is adjustable and designed with a climbing helmet in mind.
The Fjallraven Keb Expedition Down Jacket has lots of handy pockets - two chest, two hand, an inside pocket and a spacious storage pocket. This is the kind of jacket we'd use if we were heading to Svalbard or Scandinavia in the depths of winter.
- Helmet compatible hood with drawcord adjustment
- Technical, well-insulated down jacket for trekking and ski touring in winter conditions
- Made from light, recycled polyamide with fluorocarbon-free
- DWR Padded with premium-quality ethically produced goose down distributed in two offset layers that eliminate heat loss
- Reinforced with synthetic padding over the shoulders and double layers of fabric on the hood, shoulders, lower sleeves and torso for extra durability
- Can be highly compressed to take up little space in a backpack
- Outer naterial: 100% polyamide
- Inner lining: 100% polyamide
- Filling: 800 fill Goose down (95/5)
- Reinforcement over shoulders
- Weight: 1240g (Size M)