The Vango Apex 3 sleeping bag is the pinnicle of the Apex collection. Packed full of environmentally friendly recycled insulation the Apex 3 excels in cold conditions where weight and pack size are important.
The synthetic insulation is only one aspect - the Apex 3 also features Thermal Reverb, which bounces heat back towards the body minimising heat loss. Multi-Directional Baffle Construction ensures your core is kept as warm as possible, whilst maintaining an even distribution of insulation around your body’s lower half.
At a little over 2kg, the Apex 3 is still a lightweight sleeping bag, but packs a serious punch when it comes to it's performance!
- Comfort Temperature Rating: -3°C
- Comfort Limit Temperature Rating: -10°C
- Extreme Temperature Rating: -28°C
- Polair EcoNet Shell and Lining is a 20D nylon made from recycled fishing nets
- Filled with EcoLoft Recycled Synthetic Filling
- Multi-Directional Baffle Construction helps to improve thermal effieicincy where it matters
- Thermal Reverb reflects heat back to the user to increase warmth
- Shoulder baffle helps retain warmth
- 2 way zip (with Anti-Catch Piping) for venting and smooth use
- Internal Zip Baffle
- Internal Pocket
- Compression Sack included
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Pack Size: 42 x 27 x 23cm
- Weight: 2.05kg